Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A post a day keep the pay collectors at bay

Good news, summer is here and class are over for the most part. This gives me time to post yet again. So except a daily blog once again. With that said, I think I will be adding some adds on the page. I doubt this blog will make enough for me to retire on, but any extra income will be nice. With this decision, I also came up with a solution to thank those who read my blog daily. With the money that does come in from the adds I will share. Most likely by having a contest, or the one who responds to my posts the most. Also if I realize that the adds are not generating income, annoying, or advertising junk. I will then pull it and stop it.

I wanted to generate a nicer looking blog, so it would stand out and not appear so generic, But I cant come up with any thing. Suggestions will be nice.

I will leave you this video.

No comments: