Tuesday, January 15, 2008

North Country Gazette Reply

I got a Reply from the North Country Gazette, the host for the article on the Terri Schiavo case, and the 60 Minuets news clip. For the who don't recall, http://nblracer.blogspot.com/2007/12/is-it-murder-when-feeding-tube-removed.html.

I would like to think the publisher for her timely matter in handling my E-mail. I got the reply from my original E-mail the same day. I apologies to my readers on such a delay with sharing their response. I also hope the publisher don't mind me sharing their e-mail with you.

" lease note it was clearly marked as a commentary, not a news article and that's the purpose of a commentary/editorial/op-ed, to express the writer's personal view.

Thanks for your opinion. BTW, the word I think you're looking for is biased, not bios.

Publisher, North Country Gazette
"

well That's that,  right? No.  It still not fix, Fine, it is a commentary aka blog,  I will let the author be mistaken. There is a small twist, that i tyred to un-wined.

Three days later, i get an immature comment.  Besides finding it rude i found it miss place. If you have the problem how i look, don't post it in serious post i wrote which has nothing to do how intelligent i look. Another reason why i found it to be rude and immature is how he/she ends with a "Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

The reason why i bring this up is because when i was going though my stats earlier this week i found an odd connection. First i want to state i use a 3rd party stats system, that does not use cookies, and i cant vouch how accurate the stats are. I was able to trace a hit by a referral from northcountrygazette.org on the same day as the comment. They also visited my posting, is it murder when, feeding tube removed. To me it all fits together

No comments: