Thursday, January 31, 2008

Times are changing

I want to keep this as daily as possable, but time once agian is running short. Shool once agin has started, and i cat keep up with writting a post every day. I new this was going to happen, so i thought i would just digg up an artical as a post. But then again i thought i would be putting down the few readers i have since, they come here to read about my thoughts and opions (at least i think so).

So what can you exspect? I think it will become a mixture of personal post, revies and maybe a few rants. The same thing you have been seeing so far. What will be new, is i'm thinking about posting my school work. Since i already have to type papers and some of my notes, why not share it. With that said im, lowering my goal tp 3 post per week, and at least one rant a month. Who knows how long this will last. Let me know if you have anyh susgestions, opions or feedback on this, or any thing else. I'm open to idears. thiis

No comments: